mensch-A person of dignity and honor.
Michael-Prince of Israel. Advocate of the Jews. Angel of forbearance and mercy. I want you to thoroughly study Michael in the Jewish heritage and know that I expect you to carry yourself in a fashion that gives respect to Michael.
Because of the two miscarriages, you have extra spiritual, emotional and physical strength than the average human.
Because you are a mix of two Jewish bloods, you are extra special, smart and handsome
All of your great grandfathers were men of the torah with great-great's having Rabbis. Your Saba Dariush is very much in the Torah while Grandpa Jo has it very much in his heart and kitchen on high holidays. I have been growing in my torah. I started doing tefilin frequently at the age of 31. Torah classes since 30. Kosher home in Studio City from day 1. I have always had a deep desire to help Jews not marry out of the religion. I did several events to provide environments for Jews to get together.
Do Tefilin daily. Do Shema at night before you go to sleep.
Don't spend money on Shabbat. Try not to drive on Shabbat. Spend time with your family. Dont work.
Go to temple on Shabbat, Passover, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Purim, Shavuot and other major holidays. Take these days off and do not work.
Say prayer to G-d saying thank you before eating or drinking.
Study torah daily, even if only for 5 minutes.
Make good money, not to buy goods, but to provide your children with a Jewish education and take care of your family.
Be happy with your wife and family. I hope that you fall in love with your wife, like I have fallen in love with your mom.
Stay close to your cousins and good friend(s)
Marry a Jewish girl with a pure Jewish soul. You don't want a girl that is into expensive shoes, purses and other fashions.
Go study in Israel for a few months during high school or college
Respect your parents
Be considerate of others.
Make a good living without lying to or hurting others.
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment