When I hold you now your head is bobbling less. You hold your head up. I have always been used to holding your neck in place because you could not manage your head.
I guess the "Tummy Time" does strengthen your neck. Also, when you are on my chest, instead of resting on it, you are putting your neck up and trying to see whats going on.
This morning you woke us up at 5:30 and I walked around with you for 20 minutes so mom could rest and finally gave you to mom for a quick feeding. Then she needed rest so she gave you to me and we cuddled in bed together. i put you up on the pillow and covered you with my blanket. I talked to you about stuff and then brought out youtube and we listened to "Starry starry night", "overjoyed" and then Sarit Hadad songs. I cried and messed up that beautiful silky hair of yours. Your hair over was not so perfect. haha.
Mom took you to class today and you guys went to woodley park with the baby river. she kept sending pictures of you to everyone. my favorites were you smiling and you sleeping on a blanket on the grass.
Now you are going to Safta Royas house to hang out and then may spend the night there and we may go out with Ben, Candis, Karmel and his wife.
Good times. We love you
Aba and Ema
May 3
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment