5/23/2012
Last Thursday we took the red eye from Burbank to JFK with mom and I. It was your first flight! First's are very exciting. :) Joubin took us to the airport and there was no line (Burbank Airport is the best). We got there early and they were able to give us a whole row (even though we paid for only 2 tickets). You had the window seat and sat in your car seat. Mom fed you as soon as we got on and you slept the whole 5 hours. When we were waiting for the airplane, I kept walking you around the small airport to keep you from complaining. I just love to hold you.
We got to the airport and Grandpa Joseph picked us up and we went back to their house. You were greeted by Grandma Lana and she was obviously very excited. It has been 9 weeks since they saw you since your birth.
So Amy is getting married and then Robyn 3 weeks later. Mommy and you will stay there between weddings and daddy will fly back and forth. I wont see you for 2 and a half weeks. Its only been two days but we are skyping (video calling) and I am noticing you are getting bigger daily.
Your great grand parents were so excited to see you and hold you. :)
You went with mom to get her hair done with all the other girls the day of the wedding.
I helped put you to sleep by walking you all around the upstairs til you passed out. Its the best holding you. It is great to see you grow up and I feel as though I am missing precious moments in these 2 1/2 weeks. I dont think I will let you out of my sight for more than 10 days unless you are in camp for the summer at least until you are in Yeshiva or College.
Love Dad
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment