Michael,
You bring so much joy to mommy and me.
We love you dearly.
Some things that have been going on.
Saba stops by just to see you, even when you are with Dina, the Nanny alone.
You laugh when you talk to both grandmas on the phone and they talk to you as if you are right there in front of them.
Sometimes you look just like me. Sometimes I see Karina. You are such a great mix of the two of us.
Your thighs are starting to look like a little boys thighs, not a babies.
I put you up in the air or throw you up like a half inch out of hands and you love it.
Mommy and I are going to Santa Ynez this weekend and you will be with Saba and Safta.
Safta loves how your mom is so thorough in cleaning you during bath time.
Your bottom 2 teeth are growing in and it hurts when you bite my finger.
You are drooling a little more. I love your drool.
Babushka and Dedishka are on a cruise in Europe now for Babushkas 50th bday. I proposed to your mom on her 45th bday and coincidentally we are going back to the same area (Santa Ynez) the same time. I just realized that. Pretty interesting.
Love you very very much.
Dad
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment