Friday, December 21, 2012

You are crawling

Michael, you are crawling now.  its a funny crawl at this early stage.  one leg is working more than the other. When I put something 5 feet away from you and you go to get it you take breaks in the middle but you get there.  I feel like a coach because everyday after you did it the first time I am working with you to do it for a few minutes so that you get better at it.

Before we know it you will be walking.

In the morning, the day begins when I see your face.  There is a Diana Krall song called See Your Face Before Me and it reminds me of you when she says that the day begins when i see your face.

You are such a good soul and I know that you are going to be a source of pride and joy for your mom and I.  I hope that we are always close in distance and relationship wise.

Your favorite time of the day where you get all giggly is right before bath time at 6:15.  Then we give you a bath in our bathroom in the clawfoot tub with your toys and then we put your clothes on on our bed and hang out for a little before we feed you your 8 ounces and you go to sleep.

You are also pushing up on your own and sitting up for the last month.  You are becoming more independent.

Shabbat Shalom,
Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment